Tuesday, May 19, 2026

The Sugar Creek Church of Christ members and the Healing Hearts Ministry extend our heartfelt condolences to the family and loved ones of Sister Ethel Rivers, who peacefully transitioned at the age of 96.

We give thanks for her long life, faithful presence, and the many memories she leaves behind within the Sugar Creek Church of Christ family. May God’s comfort, peace, and strength surround all who mourn her passing.

“Well done, good and faithful servant.” — Matthew 25:23

Please keep the Rivers family in your prayers during this tender time.

Click here for funeral details. 

4 comments:

  1. Love you sis rivers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a very blessed person you made it to 96 years old I really do love and miss you forever ♾️❣️♾️❣️♾️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really will miss my sister Rivers and I have so many memories to Cherish about her and the things she taught me and most of all her great Attitude. Charmaine Oates

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this lady and I miss her dearly

    ReplyDelete